How to Resolve Outlook Data File Cannot Be Configured Error?
Are you facing error in configuration of Outlook Data File? Don’t worry; we are here to help you. In this blog, we will discuss about the causes and solution of this error. Outlook Data File Cannot Be Configured error occurs when user using the MS Exchange Server OST file. If you are using roaming profiles and connected to MS Exchange Server, this type of error displays. These types of error caused due to missing of OST & PST file. Here are some easy solutions to Resolve Outlook Data File Cannot Be Configured Error by Outlook Customer Service Experts.
Solution to Resolve Outlook Data File Cannot Be Configured Error
Solution 1: Resolve Outlook File (.ost)
- Firstly, open the control panel and search the mail option and double click it to open
- In the Mail Setup, click on the Email- Accounts (Showing in the box)
- After following this, click on the “Data Files” and then click the “Exchange account” option
- Then go to the mini toolbar and click on the “Open File Location”
- After that select your OST File and click on the delete button
- Your OST File is deleted now.
Solution 2: Resolve Outlook Data File (.nst)
Step 1: Scan Your System for Corruption
- Press Window Key + R and type cmd to open a command prompt
- Type sfc/scannow and click on enter
Now your system will be scanned after some time.
Step 2: Install Latest Windows
- Go to the windows search bar and type update and press enter
- Now Click on Check for updated and update latest version
Step 3: Remove Unwanted File
- Press Windows Key + R together and type Cleanmgr
- Then select the OS partition and click on the OK Button
- Now click on clean up system files
Solution 3: Resolve Outlook File (.pst)
Step 1: Resolve Error Using Scanpst.exe
- Close the Outlook and go to the search box and type Scanpst.exe
- When you will see a new window, type the name of PST File, which you want to resolve
- Now start the scanning and select the Repair option and fix the error which the scanner is displaying
- After completing the repair process, you can restart your outlook to check the error is still occurring or not
Step 2: Resolve Error Using Stellar Outlook Repair
Outlook PST Recovery Software Download
- Firstly, you have to launch the software and select the Outlook PST
- Now you will see a pop-up on your screen, browse and select the PST File which you want to recover
- After that, find the file which needs repair, then begins the repair process by clicking the repair button
- After completing the recover, repair and scanning process, the software gives you the preview of the recovered file
- Now you have to select the file which you need to restore and click the save and repaired file option
- Then select the PST and then click on browse. Now click on “OK” to save the file.
We hope you are successful to Resolve Outlook Data File Cannot Be Configured Error after following these steps.