How to Fix Outlook Failed to Update Headers Error Message?
Outlook Failed to Update Headers Error Message occurs when user tries to open Outlook after upgradation the Windows Operating System. This is a common error caused in the Outlook, which can be fixed easily. In this Blog, Email Customer Support experts will guide you easy solutions to Fix Outlook Failed to Update Headers Error Message.
Steps to Fix Outlook Failed to Update Headers Error Message
Step 1: Disable the Antivirus
Sometimes this kind of issue encounter due to Antivirus conflict. To fix this issue, firstly, you have to disable the antivirus. If you are still facing the issue go to the next steps.
Step 2: Install the Service Pack (If you have)
In this step, make sure that you have installed all the updates of the Windows. If you have not installed your service pack yet, first install it.
Step 3: Reconfiguration Firewall
You have to follow some instructions are given below to configuring your firewall.
- Press the Windows + R key together and open the run box
- Now type the drive letter and path of the firewall software
- Then, you have to navigate to the bin directory and type the “cpconfig” and press the enter
- After displaying the Check Point Configuration Tool window, select the tab which you want to change the configuration
- Now click on OK and congrats for Reconfiguration your Firewall
After finishing this step, now once again check that the issue is still persisting or not if yes go the next steps.
Step 4: Repair or Fix the PST File
- In this step first go to the C drive and search for “scanpst” in program file
- When you found the “scanpst”, just double click on it
- Now you will see the Inbox Repair Tool, and then select the PST File (In which you have issue)
- Then, click on the start button for scanning
- After that click on the Repair Button to Fix the PST File
These are the best steps to Fix Outlook Failed to Update Headers Error Message. For more information, you may contact us at Outlook Support Number for any kind of help.