How to Fix Outlook Error 0x80042112?
Are you facing Task Reported Error (0x80042112) in your outlook account and you are looking for best solution to fix it? Don’t worry, you are on right place. In this blog, we will explain you best steps to Fix Outlook Error 0x80042112 with the help of well trained and certified Email Customer Service experts.
Reason behind the Error 0x80042112
- Task Reported Error (0x80042112)
- Mail Server Cannot be downloaded
Methods to Fix Outlook Error 0x80042112
- Step 1: Firstly you have to add an exception to the Windows firewall for the MailEnable POP service and port 110
- Step 2: Now, alternatively disable the Windows firewall from within the Windows/firewall options
- Step 3: After that, disable the Windows firewall service under the services list
- Start you computer and Go to the windows menu icon and open it
- Now go to the search box and type tools and press ok
- Then, go to the account setting, click on email and then double click on email address that you are unable to send emails
- After that, pop up window will appear then click on the more settings button, now you will see another internet email setting
- After following this go to the outgoing server tab and select the SMTP box and click on the use same setting as in my incoming mail server and press next
- Now restart your computer
- Firstly, start your system and go to the windows start menu and click on it
- Then go to the search box and type firewall.cpl and press OK
- Go to the firewall settings and Click on turn windows firewall setting on or off button
- Now go to the private network setting and select on the turn off windows firewall setting
- Now do same in the public network setting and save the setting and restart your computer
Step 3: Repair Corrupt PST File
- You can repair your PST File here: Repair PST File and PST Repair Tool
- After complete this process restart your computer
These are the easy methods to Fix Outlook Error 0x80042112. For more information or any other help, call us at Outlook Toll Free Number 1-888-726-3195.